Thursday, January 3, 2013

About Me and This Blog

Hi, I'm Katie, a mom of seven great kids, wife to an awesome husband, and a United Methodist Pastor.  And guess what? I am now newly gluten free.  I love bread and pasta! And most of our diet is based on bread and pasta, so this is going to be a huge change and challenge! Which is where this blog starts.  This blog is to help me evaluate and taste test family and budget friendly gluten free recipes, and figure out meal plans for my large family.  As my first forays into pre-made gluten free food has been hit or miss, (some has been horrible, and some has been fabulous!) I am going to be doing a lot of product testing, in hopes of saving someone else the huge learning curve that we have been on figuring out gluten free foods.


No comments:

Post a Comment